1. Memory: This game can be used to produce short sentences and answer simple yes/no questions.
2. Go Fish: This game focuses on asking the simple question, “Do you have a _____?”
3. Guess Who/Guess Where: These games target asking more complex questions.
4. HedBanz- This game works on asking simple and complex questions.
5. I Spy/Taboo: These games target the use of descriptive sentences.
6. Pictionary: This game focuses on using word finding skills.
7. Apples to Apples/Would You Rather: These games can be used to target descriptive sentences or grammatically correct sentences.